Vs > Znamenka
Burlington, Iowa vs Znamenka Climate & Distance Between
Burlington, Iowa vs N’Guigmi, Niger
Burlington, Iowa vs N’Djamena, Chad
Burlington, Iowa vs Den Helder, Netherlands
Burlington, Iowa vs San Luis, Argentina
Znamenka vs Irozaki, Japan
Znamenka vs Zamosc, Poland
Znamenka vs Galveston, Tx, Usa
Znamenka vs Nova Friburgo, Brazil
Kahului, Maui vs Fernando De Noronha
Albuquerque, New Mexico vs Beni Suef
Esperance (po) vs Konya
Damascus vs Redlands, Ca
- The distance between Burlington, Iowa, Usa and Znamenka, Ukraine is approximately 8,640 km or 5,369 mi.
- To reach Burlington, Iowa in this distance one would set out from Znamenka bearing 319.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Burlington, Iowa bearing 214.1° or SW .
- Burlington, Iowa has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa) whereas Znamenka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Burlington, Iowa is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Znamenka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 3 °C (5.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.7 °C (6.7°F) more in Burlington, Iowa. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 316 mm (12.4 in) more which is equivalent to 316 l/m² (7.76 US gal/ft²) or 3,160,000 l/ha (337,825 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.9° higher in Burlington, Iowa than in Znamenka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Burlington, Iowa relative to Znamenka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Znamenka vs Burlington, Iowa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Burlington, Iowa vs Irozaki, Japan
Burlington, Iowa vs New Plymouth, New Zealand
Burlington, Iowa vs Musulipatnam, India
Burlington, Iowa vs Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands
Znamenka vs New Hampton, Ia, Usa
Znamenka vs Caxias, Brazil
Znamenka vs Antalya, Turkey
Znamenka vs Holly, Co, Usa
Pedra Azul vs Carlinville, Il
Aburatsu vs Atlantic City, New Jersey
North Bend, Oregon vs Malye Karmakuly
Whangapoua Forest vs Lencois
Burlington, Iowa vs Znamenka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Burlington, Iowa
- Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) NE
- Galva, Il, Usa - 99.8 kms (62 miles) ENE
- La Harpe, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Aledo, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Monmouth, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) E
- Rushville, Il, Usa - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) S
- Jacksonville, Il, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SE
- Griggsville, Il, Usa - 124 kms (77.1 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Znamenka