| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burlington, Iowa in October is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with sporadic rain. Only 69mm (2.7in) of water is dropped during an average of 7 days.
- In October the skies in Burlington, Iowa are moderately sunny with an average of a respectable 8:25 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:02.
- There are approximately 2:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burlington, Iowa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Burlington, Iowa, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Burlington, Iowa:
- Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) NE
- Galva, Il, Usa - 99.8 kms (62 miles) ENE
- La Harpe, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Aledo, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Monmouth, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) E
- Rushville, Il, Usa - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) S
- Jacksonville, Il, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SE
- Griggsville, Il, Usa - 124 kms (77.1 miles) SSE