| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burlington, Iowa in November is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with intermittent sleet, rain or snow. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of H2O descends during on average 8 days.
- In November the blue above Burlington, Iowa is reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:07 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 9:52.
- There are approximately 3:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burlington, Iowa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Burlington, Iowa, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Burlington, Iowa:
- Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) NE
- Galva, Il, Usa - 99.8 kms (62 miles) ENE
- La Harpe, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Aledo, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Monmouth, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) E
- Rushville, Il, Usa - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) S
- Jacksonville, Il, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SE
- Griggsville, Il, Usa - 124 kms (77.1 miles) SSE