| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burlington, Iowa in March is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in March is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with sleet, snow or rain now and again. Only 69mm (2.7in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 11 days.
- The skies in Burlington, Iowa are a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:07 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 4:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burlington, Iowa March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Burlington, Iowa, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Burlington, Iowa:
- Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) NE
- Galva, Il, Usa - 99.8 kms (62 miles) ENE
- La Harpe, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Aledo, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Monmouth, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) E
- Rushville, Il, Usa - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) S
- Jacksonville, Il, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SE
- Griggsville, Il, Usa - 124 kms (77.1 miles) SSE