| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burlington, Iowa in February is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with sporadic snow. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Burlington, Iowa is fair with on average a moderate 5:52 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:35.
- There are approximately 4:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burlington, Iowa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Burlington, Iowa, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Burlington, Iowa:
- Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) NE
- Galva, Il, Usa - 99.8 kms (62 miles) ENE
- La Harpe, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Aledo, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Monmouth, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) E
- Rushville, Il, Usa - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) S
- Jacksonville, Il, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SE
- Griggsville, Il, Usa - 124 kms (77.1 miles) SSE