| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burlington, Iowa in August is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with some rain. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of H2O is released during on average 9 days.
- The heavens above Burlington, Iowa are glorious with an average of a hefty 10:52 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 13:45.
- There are approximately 2:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80% of daylight hours and cloudy 20% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burlington, Iowa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Burlington, Iowa, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Burlington, Iowa:
- Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) NE
- Galva, Il, Usa - 99.8 kms (62 miles) ENE
- La Harpe, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Aledo, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Monmouth, Il, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) NNE
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) E
- Rushville, Il, Usa - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) S
- Jacksonville, Il, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SE
- Griggsville, Il, Usa - 124 kms (77.1 miles) SSE